- Dried whole milk powder.
- Nido® is a dry whole milk powder. Simply mix 32.5g (about 3 teaspoons) of milk powder and 225 ml of water to make 250ml of Nido® Milk. Why not also try Nido® milk powder in your tea and coffee?
- Nido® was first launched during the 1940s as an extremely versatile and practical milk powder, ready to use at all times. The same is true to today as Nido® milk powder can be used in many recipes and drinks, as a simple substitute for fresh milk.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere.
- Nutritional Compass®
- ®Registered Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
- Nido is a dry whole milk
- Modern substitute to fresh milk
- Mix 32.5g of Nido with 225ml of water
- Delicious in tea and coffee
- More than 2 million cups being sold each hour
- Pack size: 900G
Whole Milk Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Fat content not less than 28%
- Contains: Milk, Soya
Best Before: See base.Store in a cool and dry place. Keep the tin closed.
Preparation and Usage
- 32.5 g Nido®+ 225 ml water=250 ml.
- 32.5 g milk powder and 225 ml water makes 250 ml reconstituted milk with 3.7% milk fat.
- 130 g milk powder and 900 ml water makes 1 Litre reconstituted milk with 3.7% milk fat.
Number of uses
Pack contains 27 portions
- Not to be used to feed infants below 12 months of age.
Lower age limit